-Wood and steel construction, clad with preformed metal siding with rain screen design in white aluminum and weathering stee
- Laminated double-glazed window wall system for true floor-to-ceiling glazing, meeting high-rise tower standards, and exceeding minimum acoustical performance ratings
- Aluminum foil-faced membrane, applied to door sills and exterior joints, along with liquid-applied Alsan RS PMMA waterproofing on all roof decks and balconies
- Integrated gutter system and steel leader chains for controlled rainwater collection
- Japanese garden pathways leading up to entries with charcoal-stained cedar siding and clerestory windows
- 25 foot-wide interior courtyard between the North and South homes, featuring a saw-cut concrete walkway with embedded step lighting, concrete benches, up-lit landscaping, and electrical outlets for additional mood lighting
- 24.5 foot-high sculptural art wall of weathering steel and white aluminum metal siding for enhanced privacy Staggered glazing to maximize courtyard views and minimize sightlines into homes
This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy - Listing data updated on September 28, 2023.